- Company Announcement Date:April 17, 2023
- FDA Publish Date:April 18, 2023
- Product Type:
- Food & Beverages
- Seafood/Seafood Product
- Reason for Announcement: Undeclared egg, fish, milk, soy and wheat
- Company Name: Washington Crab & Seafood Company
- Brand Name: Washington Crab & Seafood Company
- Product Description: Crab dip, cocktail sauce, coleslaw, crabcake
|Product||Size||Use By Dates||Missing Allergen|
|Blue Crab Dip||8 oz||10/24/2022 to|
|Cocktail Sauce||8 oz||10/24/22 to 5/24/2023||Fish & Soy|
|Cole Slaw||8 oz & 16 oz||10/21/2022 to 4/21/2023||Egg & Soy|
|Crabcake||2, 6 & 12 count||10/13/2022 to 4/13/2023||Egg, Wheat & Soy|
The products were distributed between Oct 13, 2022 to April 13, 2023. The Blue Crab Dip, Cocktail Sauce and Cole Slaw were packaged in clear plastic cups and Crabcakes on plastic trays and sold primarily to distributors, restaurants and company retail outlet located in the states of North Carolina & South Carolina.
Consumers who have purchased these products are urged to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund or they may discard the product. Consumers with questions may contact Michael Taylor at 252-946-5796 between hours of 8 AM to 6 PM EST Monday thru Friday EST.
This recall is being made with the knowledge of the Food and Drug Administration.
Company Contact Information